Thursday, November 24, 2011

raise your glasses for...

Sarah Burton!

For those of you who follow me on Fashiolista or had few minutes to go over my blog, know my passion for Alexander McQueen. For those who are reading the first time my blog, thank you for doing that and, yes, I love McQueen:)
But I am not here to tell you how much I love this brand, but to celebrate Sarah Burton!
I just read UK Vogue's article on her amazing taking over the McQueen house, and I have to admit I had tears in my eyes and goose bumps during the entire reading of the article. This might sound crazy to some of you, but I do that. I am the kind of person that is very sensitive to these kind of things. I love reading about great people, about their successes, and the way they handle things. It is inspiring!! and Sarah Burton has become my inspiration.

No comments: